Health Care Degree Programs
Gwynedd Mercy University is known for the excellent health care professionals we graduate. That’s because our degree programs combine professional competency with a worldview that focuses on the whole patient. Whether you choose nursing or health care administration, Gwynedd Mercy can provide the training you need to make your career thrive.
Our Degrees in Health Care
Choose from the following health care-related degree programs which are offered in an online and/or accelerated format:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN): An online degree completion program for current, licensed Registered Nurses who want to develop advanced clinical understanding and nursing management competencies.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Health Administration
- Master of Business Administration – Health Care Administration: A Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in Health Care Administration that teaches technical and practical skills in management of health care facilities, operations, and personnel.
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing – (nursing as a second degree)
- Online Health and Nursing Prerequisite Courses
- Master of Science in Nursing – Clinical Nurse Specialist (Adult-Gerontology)
- Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Educator
- Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Practitioner – Adult Gerontology or Pediatrics
- Post-Master’s Nurse Practitioner Certificate – Adult Gerontology or Pediatrics
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Health Care Programs That Work With You
Gwynedd Mercy’s accelerated degree programs work with, not against, the busy schedules of working adults like you. Our convenient online degree programs give you more control over your study time. You can pursue your degree with us alongside your work and family obligations.
At Gwynedd Mercy, you’ll join a welcoming and supportive learning community. You’ll study with like-minded classmates, taking on learning experiences that connect course material to real-world situations. You’ll also benefit from the personal approach of our industry-experienced instructors, who are committed to your success.
Learn More Today
Contact a Gwynedd Mercy University Admissions Counselor now to learn more about our health care degree programs for adults.
Undergraduate Nursing and Allied Health Programs
More information on GMercyU’s undergraduate Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and allied health degree programs offered on our Gwynedd Valley campus is available on the Frances M. Maguire School of Nursing and Health Professions page.