Healthcare Degree Programs
Gwynedd Mercy University is known for the excellent healthcare professionals we graduate. That’s because our degree programs combine professional competency with a worldview that focuses on the whole patient. Whether you choose nursing or healthcare administration, Gwynedd Mercy can provide the training you need to make your career thrive.
Our Degrees in Healthcare
Choose from the following healthcare-related degree programs which are offered in an online and/or accelerated format:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Healthcare Administration
- Master of Business Administration – Healthcare Administration: A Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in Healthcare Administration that teaches technical and practical skills in management of healthcare facilities, operations, and personnel.
- Direct Entry Master of Science in Nursing
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing – (nursing as a second degree)
- Online Health and Nursing Prerequisite Courses
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Practitioner – Adult Gerontology or Pediatrics
- Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master’s Nurse Practitioner Certificate – Adult Gerontology, Pediatrics or Family Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Healthcare Programs That Work With You
Gwynedd Mercy’s accelerated degree programs work with, not against, the busy schedules of working adults like you. Our convenient online degree programs give you more control over your study time. You can pursue your degree with us alongside your work and family obligations.
At Gwynedd Mercy, you’ll join a welcoming and supportive learning community. You’ll study with like-minded classmates, taking on learning experiences that connect course material to real-world situations. You’ll also benefit from the personal approach of our industry-experienced instructors, who are committed to your success.
Learn More Today
Contact a Gwynedd Mercy University Enrollment Representative now to learn more about our healthcare degree programs for adults.
Additional Health Program Options
Gwynedd Mercy University also offers the following degrees in healthcare on its Main Campus in Gwynedd Valley, PA.
- Associate of Science In Respiratory Care
- Bachelor of Health Science in Respiratory Care
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (MSOT)