A Quality Education. A Military-Friendly University.
You’ve served your country, and now you want to prepare for a meaningful civilian career. We can help. Our continuing education programs offer active-duty military personnel and veterans the opportunity to pursue their degrees in programs that are:
- Military-Friendly – Gwynedd Mercy University has been named a Military-Friendly College by G.I. Jobs Magazine 2019-2020i.
- Convenient – Our course schedules and formats are designed around the needs of today’s busy adult learners, whether they are active-duty or veterans returning to the mainstream workforce.
- Flexible – Online and hybrid degree programs are available, meaning you can study anywhere an Internet connection is available.
- Practical – We offer mission-relevant degree programs featuring courses led by experienced educators, with content you can put to work on the job right away.
- Meaningful – Gwynedd Mercy University is a community of learners dedicated to living lives that benefit others.
Military Benefits at Gwynedd Mercy University
Prospective students who have their eligibility for GI Bill® benefits confirmed by the Department of Veterans Affairs may receive the following assistance when studying at Gwynedd Mercy University:
- Money for books and fees
- Stipend for living expenses
- Up to the VA Yearly Cap for tuition costs
- 15% Military Discount for Active Duty and Veterans
You can apply for Post 9/11 GI Bill® benefits at www.gibill.va.gov.
Gwynedd Mercy University member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges, which strives to help servicemembers complete their college degree as quickly as possible.
Gwynedd Mercy University is also a Yellow Ribbon Program participant, covering the full cost of tuition for eligible full-time students. Gwynedd Mercy University does not limit the number of students who can receive Yellow Ribbon Benefits.
Talk with an Admissions Counselor today to learn more about how Gwynedd Mercy University helps military veterans, active-duty personnel, and their family members can advance with us.