Learn Online with
Gwynedd Mercy University
Our adult learners and graduate students bring important perspectives to the Gwynedd Mercy University community of learners. That’s why we aim to make continuing your education with Gwynedd Mercy University as convenient and flexible as possible. This is especially important for professionals in fields such as education, business, and nursing, where long working hours are often the norm.
Gwynedd Mercy University is pleased to be able to offer select degree programs for adult learners online. With online learning, you can:
- Keep your schedule. Fit your degree program around your current work and family responsibilities, even when traveling for business.
- Connect with Gwynedd Mercy University. Get personal attention from our caring instructors and develop a bond with classmates through online discussions.
- Learn at your own pace. Review study materials and presentations as much as you need to while preparing for course assignment deadlines.
- Further your career goals. Move forward with your skills in nursing, education, or management.
Gwynedd Mercy Online Degree Programs
Gwynedd Mercy University currently offers adult students online degree options in nursing, education, public health, counseling and management:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Health Care Administration
- Master of Business Administration – Health Care Administration
- Master of Business Administration – Strategic Management and Leadership
- Graduate Business Certificate – Strategic Management
- Graduate Business Certificate – Health Care Administration
- Graduate Business Certificate – Leadership
- Accelerated Executive Doctorate in Education
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Educational Administration with Curriculum and Instruction Certification
- Master of Science in Education w/o Certification – Master Teacher Program
- Master of Science in Education – Master Teacher Program
- Master of Science in Special Education – Pre-K-8
- Master of Science in Educational Administration with K-12 Principal Certification
- Graduate Teaching Certifications
- Post-Master’s Teaching Certifications
- Master of Science in Counseling – School Counseling
- Master of Science in Counseling – Clinical Mental Health
- Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Practitioner – Adult Gerontology or Pediatrics
- Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master’s Nurse Practitioner Certificate – Adult Gerontology, Pediatrics or Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master’s School Counseling Certification
- Post-Master’s Clinical Mental Health Counseling Certification
Learn More about Online Study
Explore your options in online adult education with Gwynedd Mercy University. Contact an Enrollment Representative today to discuss your personal educational goals.