Business Degree Programs
Whether you want to make your first entry into business or a real impact, Gwynedd Mercy University has business degree programs for you. Our undergraduate and graduate degrees in business offer comprehensive preparation for today’s globally-connected business environment. Structured specifically for working adults, these accelerated programs can help you earn your next qualification without disrupting your career and family responsibilities.
Our Degrees in Business
Our business programs include an entry-level associate degree qualification, two bachelor’s degree completion programs with specialized concentrations, three master’s degrees and four graduate certificate options.
- Associate of Science in Business Administration*
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Organizational Management*
- Online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Health Administration
- Master of Business Administration – Strategic Management and Leadership
- Master of Business Administration – Health Care Administration
- Master of Business Administration – Transportation Leadership
- Master of Business Administration – International Business
- Graduate Business Certificate – Strategic Management
- Graduate Business Certificate – Health Care Administration
- Graduate Business Certificate – Leadership
- Graduate Business Certificate – Transportation Leadership
- Graduate Business Certificate – International Business
At all levels, our programs teach core business functions such as marketing, accounting, finance, and human resource management. Students develop associated professional skills, including decision-making, research, and writing. Students also explore ethical and legal issues relevant to business.
*In addition to the University’s regional accreditation through the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, this business program has received specialized accreditation through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE). View 2015-2016 IACBE Student Learning Assessment Results (PDF).
Professional and Practical Business Education
Accelerated education programs at work with the needs of your life as an adult student. You’ll have the opportunity to study online or on-campus, making earning your degree more convenient. And you’ll join a welcoming learning community that will support you as you reach for your goals. Our instructors are known for their personal approach. In addition to advanced academic qualifications, they have first-hand industry knowledge of the subjects they teach. In every class, you’ll make connections between course content and the real-world situations you encounter on the job.
Contact a Gwynedd Mercy University Admissions Counselor now to learn more about our business and management degree programs for adults.