Five Reasons to Study Online with Gwynedd Mercy University
Why our adult and graduate programs are right for you
If you’re looking for the right place to earn your next degree, Gwynedd Mercy University could be the best fit for you. We offer nurses, teachers, and business professionals the opportunity to pursue meaningful professional growth through higher education-online. Here are five reasons to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree at GMercyU:
- Convenience: Our online degree programs make study time fit more easily around your work and family responsibilities.
- Caring: Founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1948, Gwynedd Mercy University’s educational programs are dedicated to helping you establish the skills for a career that truly makes a difference.
- Curriculum: Our educational programs are designed to produce graduates with deep theoretical understanding of their field of study, along with the practical skills necessary for putting it to work.
- Classmates: When you study with Gwynedd Mercy University, you’ll benefit from the insights of fellow working professionals, for a program that offers perspectives above and beyond the set texts.
- Community: At Gwynedd Mercy University, you have access to a community of instructors, staff, and 17,000 alumni who are dedicated to supporting your educational journey as a Gwynedd Mercy University student, and your journey as a professional.
Ready to Learn More?
Interested in more information about online continuing education at Gwynedd Mercy University? Contact an Enrollment Representative for detailed admissions requirements and course offerings today!