We’re Glad You’re Still Considering GMercyU
Welcome back! We hope you’re finding the information you need about our degree programs for adult learners. Remember, our programs offer you:
- Convenient online and in-person learning options that work with your schedule
- Practical, professional learning experiences that prepare you for new or enhanced career opportunities
- A community of peers and instructors that supports you during your studies—and beyond
- Competitive tuition costs among private colleges in the region.
Continue Your Research
Learn more about what’s possible as an Adult Accelerated student at GMercyU:
- Explore our programs, including admission requirements
- Get tuition and financial aid information
- Contact an enrollment representative via live chat, or schedule an appointment
Begin Your Application
Ready to apply? Double-check your chosen program’s admission requirements first, then gather supporting documents. At a minimum, you will need to:
- Complete our online application form and pay the fee
- Provide official transcripts from all colleges attended (or high school/GED credentials for associate degree applicants)
- Provide proof of English language proficiency if it is not your first language
Additional materials may be necessary.
Contact Us for More Information
Open the door to a new future: choose Gwynedd Mercy University for your degree program. Contact us today to find out what you can achieve with us.