ABSN Open House at
Gwynedd Mercy University
– Bensalem Campus
Saturday, January 11, 2020
10 a.m. – 1 p.m. ET
JOIN US IN PERSON TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR ACCELERATED BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING PROGRAM
If you already hold a bachelor’s in a field other than nursing, then our ABSN program can help you become a nurse. See how easy it is to get started!
The Open House will cover:
- Degree program information
- Tuition, fees and financial aid
- The enrollment process and how to apply
- Q & A opportunity to answer any of your questions and more
The open house will be held at:
3329 Street Road
Bensalem, PA 19020
For more than 60 years, the Frances M. Maguire School of Nursing at Gwynedd Mercy University has been a leader in superior nursing education. Our graduates go on to become leaders and innovators, offering excellent patient care and helping drive improvements that lead to better clinical outcomes. The Accelerated Bachelor of Science program at Gwynedd Mercy University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and is approved by the Pennsylvania State Board with full status.
Designed for those who already hold a bachelor’s degree in another field, the ABSN offers the health sciences knowledge and clinical rotation experience you need to make the transition to nursing from your current career. Earning your BSN with Gwynedd Mercy University offers you:
- Accelerated completion – finish your degree in just four semesters
- Enhanced employability – More and more employers prefer nurses with a four-year degree
- Career options – A BSN degree prepares you for leadership roles and graduate nursing education later in your career
RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY
Places for this open house is limited, so RSVP today. You can register by filling out the form on this page.
We look forward to seeing you at the open house!