Upcoming MSN Open House Sessions
Our next graduate nursing open house event takes place on Thursday, January 26th, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. on our main campus:
Assumption Hall, Gwynedd Mercy University
1325 Sumneytown Pike
Gwynedd Valley, PA 19437
Attend our GMercyU Graduate Nursing Open House Event
Do more for patients as an advanced practice nurse—earn your Master of Science in Nursing with Gwynedd Mercy University. Attend our next open house event to learn what we have to offer, including:
- Our Master of Science in Nursing program options and courses
- How we’ve designed our programs to accommodate your schedule
- Tuition and financial aid, including loans and military aid
- Admissions, applying for your program, and enrollment
You’ll also hear from Dr. Denise Vanacore, the MSN program director, who will speak in-depth about the goals and format of our nursing master’s degrees. Light refreshments will be provided.
- Master of Science in Nursing – Clinical Nurse Specialist (Adult-Gerontology)
- Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Educator
- Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Practitioner – Adult Gerontology or Pediatrics
- Post-Master’s Nurse Practitioner Certificate – Adult Gerontology or Pediatrics
Register your interest for our open house today. You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail with more details. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Licensure: This program was designed to meet the licensure requirements of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. If you reside in a different state, you should carefully review your home state’s licensure requirements prior to enrolling in this program. For more information, please visit out Program Licensure Requirements page.