Tuition and Fees –
Gwynedd Mercy University
With Gwynedd Mercy University School of Graduate and Professional Studies, a quality education is an affordable investment. This is due to both our competitive pricing and our ability to offer financial aid packages to qualifying students. To learn how to determine your Financial Aid eligibility, please contact the financial aid office at Gpsfinancialaid@gmercyu.edu or 877-499-6333.
Additionally, we make paying your tuition quick and convenient with our online payment interface at the GMercyU student portal, where you can view your invoices and payment history. You’ll need to pay tuition prior to the start of each course you take using the GMercyU student portal, as we do not send paper bills through the mail. Any questions you may have regarding billing can be directed to the Bursar’s Office at email@example.com or 877-499-6333.
Tuition is billed per credit hour. Each course you take will be worth multiple credits. To estimate the cost of your tuition, multiply the cost per credit hour by the number of credits you plan to take.
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing: $810.00 per credit
- Associate of Science in Business Administration: $285.00 per credit
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Concentrations in Organizational Management and Health Administration): $490.00 per credit
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Psychology: $490.00 per credit
- RN-BSN (Post-licensure Bachelor of Science Nursing): $515.00 per credit
- Online Master of Science in Education: $550.00 per credit
- Master of Business Administration: $640.00 per credit
- Master of Science in Nursing: $825.00 per credit
- Post-Master of Science in Nursing Certificate in Primary Care: $825.00 per credit
- Doctorate in Education: $965.00 per credit
- Doctor of Nursing Practice: $930.00 per credit
Non-refundable, non-discountable fees pay for the administrative costs associated with your education. For example, the Education Resource Fee helps cover the costs of providing computer/technology access, course materials, use of facilities, and so on.
You must pay any outstanding fees prior to graduation in order to receive your diploma or have transcripts released.
- Application Fee: $30.00 (non-refundable)
- Challenge Credits: $140.00 per credit
- Challenge Test Fee: $40.00
- Diploma Nurse: $300.00 for 30 credits
- Education Resource Fee: $17.00 per credit
- Graduation Fee: $165.00
- Late Payment Fee: $50.00
- Portfolio Fee: $140.00 per credit
- Re-Admission Fee: $30.00
- Returned Check Fee/NSF: $50.00
- Nursing Assessment Program (ABSN students): $250.00 per semester
Learn More about Tuition and Fees
Questions about paying for your education with Gwynedd Mercy University School of Graduate and Professional Studies? Contact an Admissions Counselor today.